Location: Anywhere remote in APAC – To cover clients from the APAC region.
TGM Research is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative market research companies, offering valuable insights to businesses across various industries. We are committed to delivering high-quality market research solutions to our clients by connecting them with the right participants through our online panels.
As an Account Manager at TGM Research, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. You will be responsible for managing and growing key client accounts, ensuring their satisfaction, and maximizing their utilization of our online panels.
You will also be involved in strategic activities to identify and generate new streams of business.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients by understanding their needs and objectives. Effectively utilize our CRM system to track client interactions, maintain accurate account records, and schedule follow-up activities.
- Account Growth: Identify opportunities to expand client accounts and increase revenue through upselling and cross selling our online panel services and market research products.
- Consulting: Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, providing guidance on online panel methodologies, data collection and how to gather consumer insights worldwide using innovation and technology.
- Client Support: Address client inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Market Insights: Stay informed about industry trends, market research methodologies, and competitors to provide valuable insights to clients.
- Business development: Identify new business opportunities with prospection to generate a pipeline of new clients.
- Proven experience in account management or business development; preferably within the market research, consulting, or online panel industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – every day is different: we try, we fail, we try again and succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- 13th month anniversary every year
- Professional development opportunities
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
- 100% remote and MacBook
- 21 days of holidays + bank holidays
If you are a proactive, client-focused individual with a passion for market research and online panels, we invite you to join our team and help our clients succeed in their research endeavours.