Location: Anywhere remote in EMEA to cover clients based in EMEA
Are you a sales professional with a hunger for success? Do you want to grow, challenge yourself and make a real impact in the market research industry?
TGM Research is the place for you. Join our team and help us drive success for our clients and partners!
TGM Research is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative market research companies that provides valuable insights to businesses and organizations.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will support Account Managers/ Directors in essential daily tasks that contribute to the growth of TGM Research.
- Collaborate with Account Managers / Directors to support a portfolio of existing and potential clients.
- Understand client project briefs and help the Account Managers/Directors to check the feasibility of projects. (Internal tools but also desk research and within our network of business partners)
- Working with the team to create accurate quotations, in a time-effective manner and with the best client service.
- Utilize CRM software to support the sales team and help them to keep up to date with all critical business information for tracking leads, existing accounts, managing pipelines…
- Highly involved with the creation, documentation, and enhancement of existing internal processes and best practices.
- Participating in lead generation / new business activities to look for new clients.
- Client demo call preparation: checklist, desk research, business intelligence…
- After 3-6 months: Along with the previous daily tasks; start to manage some accounts directly, develop client relationships and be the main point of contact for RFPs.
- 1-2 years of Sales Experience maximum (market research, marketing, digital or any other areas related to business services) - Motivated freshers can also be considered.
- Curious, hungry, and confident
- Entrepreneurial mindset – every day is different in a start-up: we try, we fail, we try again and succeed.
- Excellent communication skills – writing, orally and able to communicate clear ideas internally/to clients with confidence.
- Strong time management and capacity to juggle tasks with efficiency.
- Analytical/critical thinking
- Team player and positive attitude
- Comfortable using collaborative tools for working remotely
- English mandatory – any other language is a strong bonus.
What we offer in exchange:
- Competitive salary (base salary depending on experience)
- Quarterly commissions based on team/individual performance
- 13th month anniversary every year
- Fully remote work – Location: anywhere remote within the client's time zone
- Company laptop
- Company trips (Asia)/business trips
- 21 days of holidays
- Awesome team of colleagues from more than 25 nationalities
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs