To support our global growth, our market research start-up seeks a Junior Front-End Developer to help us develop our online properties.
With the continued growth and success of TGM Research, we are looking for a Junior Front-end Dev to join our team. The position is for ambitious individuals; for someone who is independent, proactive, results-driven, and has a strong background in website management and development.
What you will do?
- Develop and maintain Joomla CMS-driven websites and applications, and enhance existing websites to meet business requirements as well as build functional and easy-to-use websites.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot web servers.
- Work with SEO & marketing teams on on-site optimization and content
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Work closely with other teams to develop clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Develop, implement, and support new features across various sites.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related,
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Joomla / WordPress CMS
- Understanding the basics of SEO optimization
At TGM Research, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it, as you could also count on:
- Attractive compensation package.
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses and 13th-month on your one-year anniversary of joining TGM.
- 20 annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
Location: Offline in HCMC, Vietnam
TGM is a global innovative, technology-driven market research agency, that delivers consumer insights through surveys. We are one of the fast-growing start-ups in the market research industry, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We have 3 offices and operate worldwide: we conduct projects in 130+ countries and have 85+ TGM proprietary panels.