Location: Europe – to cover Polish and European markets
To support our global growth, our market research start-up is seeking a junior to mid-level Project Manager to take care of daily business with online market research projects globally. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of online panels and market research.
We are one of the fast-growing start-ups in the market research industry and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We have 3 offices and operate worldwide: we conduct projects in 130+ countries and have 85+ TGM proprietary panels.
About the role:
The Project Manager’s primary role is to work on and coordinate projects from beginning to end under strict timelines, handling several complex projects simultaneously. This requires strong interactions with both internal teams (survey programmers, data processors, researchers, translators…) as well as clients with the goal of providing the best service and high-quality deliverables.
- Coordinate all tasks for sample only or full reservice research projects - survey setup, testing surveys, close collaboration with programmers, data processors, translators, sales…
- Take full responsibility for sampling strategy and fieldwork – using TGM panels, local partners, panel marketplaces.
- Check fieldwork metrics (incidence, LOI, conversion, quotas…) and margin against costs.
- Demonstrate excellent day-to-day communication with clients to ensure the best service and client’s satisfaction.
- Able to provide consultancy to clients for research & questionnaire design, data collection and other…
- Manage workload successfully by planning and prioritising all tasks and projects.
- Advise on data quality checks and final review of datafile/ tabulations before sending to clients.
- Tracking of all project’s costs (P&L) and close collaboration with sales /finance for invoicing.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications.
- Experienced in working in the market research environment and/or online panels. (5years+ of experience)
- Fluent in English and Polish – 1 or more other languages is a bonus.
- Good understanding of market research methodologies including ad-hoc studies, tracker projects but also online qualitative research. (Online communities, online focus groups, diaries…).
- High level of communication skills and client service.
- Ability to work independently in a very fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Familiarity with panel marketplace tools (Lucid, Cint…), panel vendors, survey programming tools (Alchemer, Qualtrics, Confirmit…).
- Willing and able to work flexible shifts.
- Experience with SPSS can be a plus.
Moreover, we are looking for a person with:
- Attention to detail, aiming for ‘error free’ delivered projects
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Team player
Fixed Basic salary + commissions on project management
Full monthly salary bonus every year after joining the company
Location: Anywhere remote – to cover European markets
Working hours ~Flexible / Depending on candidate time zone and business priorities